How to attach a Contact to a Production Item
This document covers how to attach a Contact card to a Production Task or how to attach a Contact card to any other Production Item like CRM or Plans
1. Create a new Production Task.
2. Instead of entering an email address, click on the icon you see in the picture below which will attach the contact to the Production Item.
3. The "Related Contact"_ field opens.
4. Click on the_ “Address Book”- icon (below) which will lead you to the Contact Module with all your contacts you have saved in your TimeMaker.
5. Choose the appropriate folder where your contact is saved. If you do not recall which folder it is, choose “All TimeMaker Contacts”.
6. For a quick search, use the “Filter”. Type in the contact you are looking for and hit "_enter_"on your key-board.
7. Once you've found the contact, select it and either double- click it or click on “OK”.
8. The Production Item will show the Contact attached and the email address of the Contact will be automatically selected.
9. Write your text, assign the correct Target Date and send the Item.
10. Now your Production Item is connected to the Contact.
11. If you open the actual Contact Card in the Contacts Module and go to the “Related Items” tab, you will see all the different Items and their statuses that are connected to this specific Contact.