Out of Office Notification
If you are going for a business trip or if you are taking a vacation you might want to let your clients know that you are not reachable over the email. You can set up “Out of Office” automatic notification.
1. Click on the “E-mail” button in the Main Menu bar.
2. Select the “TMmail Account”.
3. A new window “TMmail Accounts Manager” opens. Select “Out of Office” button.
4. A new window “Out Of Office” opens. There check it so it is “Active”.
5. Enter the “Automatic answer subject” field.
6. Write the text you would like to appear in the email.
7. Then select if (1) you want the email to your Inbox, (2) or forward it to another TM user and not have it in your Inbox, or (3) have it sent to your Inbox and a copy to another TM user.
8. Then press OK.