How to use TimeMaker Dictionary
If there is any TimeMaker word or TimeMaker action that is not fully clear and you would like to see what it means or how it works you can use the TimeMaker Dictionary.
1. This is the Dictionary icon and a field where you can type a word or action you would like to clarify.
2. Type in the word or action in the white field.
3. Hit the Enter key on your key board.
4. Different entries come up. Choose the one you are trying to understand. The explanation will be displayed at the preview.
5. Change the entries and study the different explanations. Note the explanations have screenshots for easier understanding.
6. Note the different tabs of the preview. You can see the (1) Current Groups of the selection or (2) and Related Groups (see screenshot below) or (3) you can view all groups.
7. For a completely new selection type in the word or action in the white field.