How to delete Filing or Email Rule
1. Open the email of which you want to cancel the Filing or Email rule. Click on the black arrow next to the Filing Rule.
2. If there is no Filing Rule (second picture below) click on the button Filing.
3. Drop down menu appears. Select “Mail Sorting for this message”.
4. A “Filtering Office” window open.
5. An Email or Filing rule(s) for this message appear(s). Email Rules will show up in the section “Incoming rules” where Filing rules will show up in the section “Filing”.
6. Select it.
7. Click on “Move to Trash” button. Repeat this step for as many rules as you need to delete.
8. Then press OK.