How to create an Email Rule for a specific email
1. Right click on the email to get the full Drop Down Menu and choose “Create New E-mail Rule”. Note you are not creating a Filing Rule but Email Rule.
2. "Create new E-mail rule” window appears. Note you are setting the Email Rule for Incoming emails.
3. Define which attributes of the email will apply to the Email Rule (by email address, Sender name, etc.).
4. Define where to route the email.
5. Define if the email should be automatically marked as “Read” and the color should stay as black or otherwise.
6. Then press OK at the bottom of the “Create Mail Filter” window to confirm your selection.
7. The next incoming email will be automatically routed to the assigned folder.