How to add commercial at the Email Footage
1. By default there is a TimeMaker commercial at the bottom of your emails.
2. You can add you own text if you have the administrative rights. Click on Tools then on Administration and then on Tracked Emails Footer.
3. Administration window appears. The “Tracked Email Footer” is selected. If you type any text in the white field this text will appear in any Tracked email you send out (the email that gets generated when you send a Production Task to email user).
4. Click on the next tab called “Global Mail Footer”. In this field type the commercial you would like to have added to your footnote of ANY email if it is tracked or not.
5. Then click on “Close”.
6. Now you can send an email and test how the text at the footage of your email looks and if you want to make any changes.