How to add an Email contact to Contact Module
1. Right click on the actual email of the sender. A drop down window shows up.
2. Click on the last option “Find contact ‘email@example.com’…”
3. If there is no Contact that contains such email address you will get this Information window (see below).
4. Click on OK.
5. Right click on the email address to open the drop down menu.
6. Click on “Create new contact…” function to save this email clients email in your Contact Module.
7. New “Contact Card” opens.
8. The email address will be automatically entered.
9. TimeMaker also automatically picks up the Sender’s Name if the Sender set it up. If it doesn’t appear fill it in manually.
10. Fill in any other data as phone number, etc.
11. Make sure to save this contact to the correct Contact Folder so your other staff members can share (see) this contact with you. Click on the “Folder”.
12. A list of all your Contact Folders appear.
13. Pick the correct folder that is part of your Shared Contact Folders. In our case we choose “Poland” folder.
14. Ensure that all the needed data are filled in correctly.
15. Click on “Save & Close”.