How to add an Email contact to Contact Module
1. Right click on the actual email address of the sender. A drop down window shows up.
2. Click on the option “Find contact ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’…”
3. If there is no Contact that contains such an email address, you will get this "_Information_" window.
4. Click _"OK"_.Now we know there is no contact that exists for this person.
5. Right click again on the email address to open the drop down menu.
6. Click on “Create new contact…” to save this email in your Contacts Module.
7. A new “Contact Card” opens.
8. The email address has been automatically entered.
9. TimeMaker also automatically detects the sender’s name if the sender set it up with their e-mail provider(most people usually have this set up). If it doesn't appear, or if you'd like to change it for any reason, fill it in manually.
10. Fill in any other data you'd like such as phone numbers, etc.
11. Make sure to save this contact to the correct Contact Folder so it is properly located or in case you'd like your other staff members to share (see) this contact with you. Click on the “Folder” option.
12. A list of all your Contact Folders appear.
13. Pick the correct folder for this contact to be located. In our case, we choose the “Poland” folder.
14. Ensure that all the needed data is filled in correctly.
15. Click on “Save & Close”.