Basic color and font
1. In the Main Menu, click on the button “Tools”.
2. A drop down menu opens. Click on “General Settings”.
3. A new window, “General Settings”, opens. Using this window you can personalize the default setting of your TimeMaker.
4. Scroll up and down in the left panel of the “General Settings” window to choose from more selections.
5. Select the subject you need to personalize in the left panel (marked in the red box in the picture below) of the “General Settings” window. In our case, select “Basic Colors and Fonts”.
6. Note that different options in regards to Colors and Fonts appear on the right side of the “General Settings” panel.
7. Scroll up and down in the “Basic Colors and Fonts” field to get more options.
8. In the right panel of “Basic Colors and Fonts” find section “Fonts”. In this section find, “Basic font for writing order”. This function allows you to set your personalized font which will be used when you write e-mails or Production Task orders.
9. Click on the black arrow as indicated in the picture below.
10. The “Font” window comes up.
11. Change your font in the “Font” section. Type in the font you would like to search for in the “search field” (indicated by a red arrow in the picture below). Once your selection appears, click on it once.
12. You can also change your font style to Bold, Italic, etc.
13. Select the size of your font.
14. To change the color of your font click on the black arrow as indicated in the picture below.
15. You can choose from a variety of colors. Scroll up and down for more options (see the red arrow in the picture below). In our case, we choose the color red.
16. Confirm your selection by pressing the “OK” button.
17. Once you confirmed your previous selection, the “General Settings” window appears back with your new selection.
18. Confirm your selection by pressing “OK”.
19. If you now open an email or a Production Task the new font is applied. Note, that your preset signature would overwrite the basic font.